Complaints about News.net Pop-up from Computer Users
1. News.net Ads pops up whenever you boot your computer and open the browser;
2. News.net Ads displays you commercial ads and latest news;
3. News.net Ads launches automatically;
4. News.net Ads attacks all your browsers including Internet Explorer, Google Chrome and Mozilla Firefox;
5. News.net Ads keeps popping up even you close its pop-up windows.
News.net keeps popping up on the infected screen when users try to search the Internet. Sometimes it can jump up even without Internet connection. It is annoying because users cannot stop its appearance, and it follows users everywhere. Users will never lose it unless they shut down their computer once infected. You can close its window, but it appears again shortly. News.net alerts startup items so that it can launch each time the computer is booted. It changes the browser settings such as homepages, default search engine and so on, so that users cannot browse the web sites normally. News.net installs its toolbar behind the system of vulnerable computer. With the toolbar, it can settle down in your computer and cannot be removed easily. You are strongly to get rid of News.net as soon as possible if your computer has been infected with News.net.
Manual Guide to Remove News.net
According to users’ complaints, News.net can attack computers even they have anti-virus. Why? Because it hides deeply behind the system. It comes along with other free programs from the Internet, so anti-virus considers it as a legitimate program. Another reason why it cannot be removed by anti-virus is that the toolbar of News.net is stubborn. In this situation, manual removal way is suggested. Here is the guide. This post will do you a favor, or you’re welcome to ask Tee Support agents 24/7 online for instant help.
1) Boot your computer into safe mode with networking by restarting your computer and keeping pressing F8 key until Windows Advanced Options menu shows up, then using arrow key to select “Safe Mode with Networking” from the list and press ENTER to get into that mode.
2) Open your Task Manger by pressing Ctrl+Alt+Delete keys and end the processes of News.net.
3) Open Control Panel from Start menu and search for Folder Options. When Folder Options window opens, click on its View tab, tick Show hidden files and folders and non-tick Hide protected operating system files (Recommended) and then press OK.
4) The associated files to be removed in folders on Local Disk.
5) Open your Registry Editor and then find out the registry entries of News.net virus to remove them (Press the Win+R to activate the Run window and type “regedit” in the search bar):
HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Internet Settings “CertificateRevocation” = 0
HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Policies\System “DisableTaskMgr” = 1
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\policies\system “DisableTaskMgr” = 1
Note: Manual removal refers to key parts of computer system. Any error step may lead to system crash. Online tech expert is recommended to help you remove the News.net pop ups if you don’t have sufficient expertise in dealing with the removal.